Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bootylicious Beauty Now At Home Salon .

Hi, My name is Lianne and I am a professional beauty technican. I am fully qualified and insured Nail and Spray Tanning Technician. I am insured with ABT insurance. My beauty room is located in Headington, Oxford. 10% discount given will be given to any client who refers a friend and they have a treatment over 20. 15% discount given to all NEW clients in 2012 who have two treatments. Many Treatments available from spray tanning, gel enchantments, gel overlay, rockstar nails, rhinestone nails, gelish nails, vajazzles. Many more on my website. Monthly offers as well on spray tanning and nails please take a look at my website for more details. www.bootyliciousbeauty.co.uk Late Appointments Monday To Wednesday and ALL weekend :) Please like my facebook page and follow me on twitter. www.facebook.com/Bootylicious-Beauty (AT)bootyliciousox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular