Friday, August 17, 2012

***** PROFESSIONAL THAI MASSAGE FULL BODY RELAXZING ***** ?

My name is lita and I come from Thailand. I am a fully qualified masseuse with certificates from wat po in Thailand, and have been performing massage for the past five years. If you are seeking a professional relaxing body Thai massage that will completely re-energize you if you are starting your day, or looking to de-stress from a long day in the office or a heavy work-out in the gym, please contact me to arrange an appointment. Massage is my specialty and I am sure after your first visit,you will completely for the next appointment =massage following= =Thai oil massage = =Deep tissue massage = =Rellaxing Thai Massage = =head & shoulder massage = =foot and hand massage = =1 hr 40 = 2 hr 80 Ring an appeintment For Lita on 07-551-983-613 or 07-553-047-384 Open Dayly From 11.30 - 10 pm Looking Forward To see you both genders are welcome This is not A SEXUAL SERVICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular