Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SPECIAL OFFER ON MANICURE & PEDICURE -

I have just recently done a course in manicure & pedicure, i want to get experience working on people so i am doing a special offer for the next couple of weeks... Manicure - 8 Pedicure - 8 For both - 15 I live in stockport so i work in and around the stockport area. This is a mobile service so i will come to you and i will need to take your address when booking. I also do other hair & beauty treatments which include Wash & blow Cut & blow Conditioning treatment Hair extensions - prebonded, micro rings and loop bond methods full/half head foils full head tint/root regrowth ear piercing spray tanning waxing make-up and bridal makeup lash & brow tinting lash perming tooth gems vajazzles henna art message me on here or call text me, my names jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular