Friday, August 10, 2012

HAIR MODEL - LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE HAIRDRESSER *

Hi, I am a 25yr old female, with long thick wavy hair with a curl, it comes to the lower part of my back, has highlights in it and is slightly died into a light brown/bronze/highlighted blonde/brown mix. I am looking for a passionate hair dresser! I would like to advertise for a passionate hair dresser, wanting to practice pin ups or do something crazy and wild perhaps for an upcomming competition, or to expand their portfolio work... I have a semi-professional photographer willing to take pictures of the hair style when it is completed. Here is the link to his online portfolio: http://skyclad.crevado.com/ Please do get in touch if interested. Please, it would seem such a waste to cut or change this beautiful long thick hair, unless someone out there really passionate wants to do it for photos too perhaps??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular