Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Relaxing full body Japanese massage. ( wembley park ) +

hello: My name is Nina,I am 26years old qualified masseuse with good experience. I offer full body relaxing massage from my beautiful apartment,near wembley park station. (nice clean environment, with free off street parking.). My massage include: ~ Deep tissue body massage. ~ japanese shatsu massage. ~ Aromatherapy massage. My place: ~ Clean nice massage room. ~ professional massage table. ~ sofe candle lights and relaxing music background. ~ clean bath room nice shower and fresh towel. My rate: ~ start from 1 hour - 40. ~ 90mins - 60. ~ 2hours - 80. My contact Number: ~ 0 7 9 5 7 4 8 5 9 2 6 ~ please no withhold numbers. My open hours: ~ 10am - 10pm ~ BTEC qualified massage only not offering a sexual service offer massage to both genders

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular