Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Swedish Body Massage Treatment Near Hanger Lane / Park Royal +

Swedish Body Massage available. The treatment duration is one hour offering total relaxation which includes a full body massage. 90 minute treatments are also available. I am available during the evenings and weekends. The treatment room is based within walking distance of Hanger Lane, Stonebridge Park and Park Royal tube stations. The 112 bus stop is right outside. There are no parking restrictions. For more information or to make a booking please contact me via email or you may call me on my mobile. The treatments are for both male and female clients. I am a fully qualified massage therapist. Other beauty services available: Waxing and Spray Tanning. Please note that these are offered at a different venue based in Willesden. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL OR SENSUAL SERVICE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular