Friday, July 27, 2012

CENTRAL LONDON FEMALE MASSUSE -

I am a newly BTEC qualified Massuse and are now offering Full body massage. I am a professional friendly petite afro-caribbean who advocates healthy living and healthy lifestyles. After a long hard day at work or to simply relax massage treatments have been proven to help. Massage therapies are ongoing treatments and i can help determine this at your consultation. At this consultation i will ask a series of questions to check for contraindications and allergies as i use relaxation oils. I am available in my treatment room based on Upper St, Islington. Strict appointment system. FULL BODY MASSAGE- 60PH HEAD MASSAGE- 30 30 MINUTES BACK & SHOULDER- 45 45 MINUTES If i cant answer my phone, please text and i will get back to you. ** NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE** 07402804085

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular