Monday, July 30, 2012

Do you need help to make changes in your life and put your life back in harmony and balance? .

Hi, My name is Stephanie. I am a newly qualified Life Coach and am looking for offering life coaching sessions at reduced cost to build up my practice and confidence. Life coaching is a quick and wonderful way to make changes in your life or breaking old habits which do not longer serve you. You can therefore experience a true sense of happiness, inner peace and well being. I will be there to help you: - Defining your goals and dreams - Identifying your fears and blockages and the reasons why you are not where you would like to be - Motivating you to move forward so changes can occur more easily and effortlessly I can help you with: Anxiety and Stress Confidence and self-esteem issues Finances Fitness Lifestyle issues Relationship with foods / cravings / overeating Relationship with others Work-Life balance I can also provide you with spiritual guidance and readings if it is what you are interested in. A coaching relationship is usually very quick (between 4-5 sessions or even less!) and do not create any co-dependance. You will be fully equipped with tools that work for you. You will feel more grounded and will see clearer on how to deal with your current challenges. I am happy to offer a cheap rate of 10 per session. I will be working on Mondays in the Chapel Allerton area, LEEDS. However, we can find arrangement and find a location better suited to your needs. I do Look forward hearing from you. Warm and Kind Regards, Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular