Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mobile Sports Massage at your home! Male therapist *

Treat yourself to a massage by a professionally trained therapist. Best part is I come to you! Sports Massage, Deep Tissue, Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Pregnancy Massage and Relaxational Massage. I also provide trigger point therapy. I have over 10 years experience and I happily treat both men and women. Please understand this is in no way a sexual/sensual service. Trained in Canada at one of the top massage schools in the world. I can sort out what ever aches or pains you may have. Treatments offered 7 days a week from 8 am to 10 pm by appointment only. If I am unable to answer the phone and I will try to call you back as soon as possible as I am probably in a treatment. Check out my website www.hbbmobilemassage.webs.com Member of the Complimentary Therapists Association

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular