Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SUZY Thai Masseuse in Liverpool Street, Shoreditch 07852504874 +

WELCOME I am 26 Thai & Swedish female massage therapist . I come from Thailand. I enjoy be with a people and help them to feel great. I offer, Swedish massage, Thai oil massage, deep tissue massage, relaxing massage. deep hard massage, soft deep massage, - Shower - meditation music FREE Donation: 30min 30 1 hour 50 LOCATION ON: Shoreditch E16RU (parking) Close to: City London , Liverpool Street , Aldgate , Bishopsgate, London Bridge, Tower Hill Mansion House, Bank , Mile End , Monument , Moorgate , Old street Shoreditch, Spitalfields , E1, E2, EC2, EC1, Open 10 morning till midnight. Suzy on 078 5250 4874 for appointment. http://www.wix.com/2010suzy/suzy I am a professional masseuse with many years experience. I have been certificated by THE WAT PO TRADITIONAL MEDICAL SCHOOL BANGKOK since April 2001. Man and Womens wellcome to my special massage! THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE AT ALL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular