Thursday, June 28, 2012

Best Thai Massage -;- Relaxing Massage -;- In London NW6 ?

Best Thai Massage -;- Linda Massage Call now - 074-1454-5114 Get a massage today - you won’t regret it Take time out of your stressful busy day and relax your mind and body. Come and relax and enjoy the many benefits of massage. Take pleasure in a full hour no rush mixed style full body massage in a Clean, Quiet, and Private massage therapy room. I am based in Swiss Cottage NW 6 2 minute to walk from the tube station. Jubilee line I am fully qualified professional massage, and experienced therapist caring and friendly. I provide a high quality therapy full body Thai massage relaxing massage and aromatherapy massage. I using quality massage oils, your therapist will expertly tend to aching muscles and leave you feeling revitalised and invigorated. Full body Thai massage / Relaxing oils massage Price start from 50 / 1 hour Out call available visit to your Hotel I am available between 11.00 am - 11.00 pm every day Please call Linda -- 074-1454-5114 For further details and prices on the massage and to book an appointment. Please make an appointment at least 30 minutes in advance! ITEC qualified and experienced I offer this service to both genders. Sorry I do not answer private numbers _________________ THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE _________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular