Friday, June 29, 2012

SLIMMING INCH LOSS WRAP KIT ONLY £32.75 - £36.75 POSTED .

I am selling a slimming inch loss kit, on average customers lose between 3 and 11 inches over 3 measurements(under bust, waist and hips) after the first wrap, bearing in mind each kit has upto 6 - 8 applications in it depending on the area to be treated. I also have a PRO kit avaliable which comes with tighter bandages and a 20% more concentrated solution for even better results! ONLY 32.75 POSTED FOR HOME KIT OR 36.75 POSTED FOR PRO KIT I also stock scientifically tested slimming supplements such as appetite suppressers and fat blockers. Genuine customer feedback avaliable Please check out my facebook page and/or website. FB Search: Bex Inchlosslimmingand beauty Website: www.inchloss-slimming.co.uk (secure paypal checkout) Alternatively please feel free to contact me via the form or text or call me. Thank you Bex x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular