Tuesday, June 19, 2012

PROFESSIONAL BODY TOUCH HOME OR HOTEL VISIT !

I am committed to rejuvenation, reducing stress and simply pampering you with extraordinary skin and body care treatments. In the spirit of caring for the mind, body and soul I successfully combines a variety of professional massages to ensure you the utmost in relaxation and rejuvenation. Book a two hours session and you can tell why my massage is special. Services Include: Body waxing Professional massage-Swedish,Deep Tissue,Holistic,Aromatherapy,Lymphatic I am working by appointment only, Mon-Sun from 10am to 10pm. I can visit you anywhere in Essex and surrounding areas. Withheld numbers,email or text will be ignored, please call and mention "Essex" Mary Not sexual service. For Ladies, Gentlemen and Couples. ITEC degree qualified and insured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular