Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vietnamese Massage in call or out call ?

I am Helen; I have been professionally trained and qualified as massage therapist in Saigon and London for more than 5 years. My qualification in UK is ITEC professional diploma. I am one of the countable persons in London so far can provide an unique traditional authentic Vietnamese massage, please give me a chance to prove my skill. My studio is located at East London near Hackney area; my place is always clean and quiet. My massage therapies include the following: Vietnamese Yoga massage Vietnamese Traditional massage Vietnamese Relaxing oil massage Head massage Foot massage My professional massage service for in call is 80 for 2 hours. Outcall service will include 20 travelling expenses. To make appointment please call: 07553504918. Friendly notice: My massage therapy is available to men and women This is not a sexual service massage advert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular