Thursday, May 31, 2012

**--** Fantastic Real Thai Massage From Bangkok **--** .

Hi I am a Certified Massage Therapist with over 6 years experience , specializing in Thai massage ,Deep Tissue, Aroma and Swedish massage. My tranquility massage will focus on your muscles and tendons to encourage circulation in your body and leave you in ultimate relaxation I love giving Thai Massage as it is a truly wonderful experience for both the giver and the receiver. I love giving Thai Massage to people, mainly because I believe in the power of this bodywork. Having the opportunity to observe the changes in the receiver’s posture and facial expression, and hear about their inner journey. --------------- INCALL , OUTCALL , HOME , HOTEL ----------------------- My offer * Thai massage with oil and with out oil * Swedish massage * Oriental massage * Deep tissue massage * Back and Neck massage * Sports massage to prepare you for big events or help you after My prices * 30 mins - 30 ponds * 60 mins - 40 ponds * 90 mins - 80 ponds I treat both male and female clientele. Location: I am based in Central London My massage is 100% guaranteed (if you are not satisfied, do not pay me) and I am available today! For you to come too my place or I can come to your place . -------------- -------------0 7 7 0 9 7 0 5 6 5 9 --------------------------------- MAN AND WOMAN WELCOME Note:THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE! TANK YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular