Thursday, May 31, 2012

MALE MASSEUR - POWERFUL MASSAGE www.relaxingremedialmassage.com +

I am 32 years old male masseur originally from Czech republic. My style of massage is powerful mix of massage styles from all over that helps with stiffness, tiredness, irritations, pains, unwell states and mental problems as well. I got a strong hands with a stream of healing energy. Photos of me & my work: WWW.RELAXINGREMEDIALMASSAGE.COM My place is quiet, warm and well equipped- Is easy to relax here Shower&toilet available. Near tube Highgate Station - Northern Line. 7days per week 10AM-10PM Qualification - Institute of Manual Medicine Prague: Swedish massage.Chinese Tui Na massage.Deep Tissue massage.Sport massage.Psychosomatic bodywork.Ayurvedic massage.Indian head massage.Lymphatic drainage.Foot Reflexology. Reiki IV. Prana/Qi-Energy healing. Price - 1hour/40 Service is for a both genders. Man woman gay friendly Marek 079 69 29 1114 This is not a sexual service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular