Thursday, June 7, 2012
Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions fullsets £50 flash sale!! Shellac BeauBronz spray tan mobile tech .
Want the celebrity lash look? or the more natural every day.. I can do both and make you look fabulous and your eyes will speak for themselves. I am an experienced eyelash extension technician and I use the the best brand in silk lashes and a very strong glue, which lasts for a long time and keeps looking great.
Full sets 50 usual price 60. Gumtree Special offer!
infills start from 25.
Shellac Manicure 25
Shellac Pedicure 27
Beau Bronz full body spray tan 30
Gumtree Special Offer Full set of lashes, Shellac Manicure and Pedicure: 85!
PLease note these prices are only when you visit me in Stoke Newington
Call me on 07962345818
have a look at my website. www.thelondondolls.com
*please quote gumtree when emailing to get this offer!
Expert eyelash extensions applied on your own natural lashes in the comfort of your own home, office anywhere in London or at my location 10 mins from liv st. I can travel to Chelsea, Fulham, St Johns Wood, Maida Vale, North East South or West! I can travel to Essex, Woodford, Buckhurst hill, Epping, Chigwell
Eyelash extensions are applied individually to a single lash, one by one. These semi permanent lashes enhance the length, volume and thickness of your natural lash and instantly transform the eye into a flitter flutter of full lengthy lashes.
The enhancements come in an array of lengths, curls and thickness to suit your natural lash. You can choose from a range of different looks inc glamorous, daisy, cat effect, natural, a little more than natural, a fan like effect.. etc
As the lashes are attached to your natural lash they fall off with the natural shedding and cycle of your lashes, so to keep your lashes looking tip top and full it is recommended to have them infilled every 2-3 weeks.
I am based in Stoke Newington (above Shoreditch) in North London and you can visit me there or I can visit you anywhere in London or I can drive to you in Essex- your home, office, etc. I work flexible hours to suit your schedule, daytimes, evenings and weekends.
Read a blog review of my services here:
http://london-bride.com/bridal-prep-eyelash-extentions-shellac/
http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/08/a-sunday-kind-of-love-eyelash-extensions-with-the-london-dolls/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU HAVE TRIED LEFT AND RIGHT WITH OUT SUCCESS HERE IS YOUR HELP +27797661111 M.KALIBU has got a go...
-
I invite you to step away from your busy life for a relaxing massage in your own environment. Enjoy the health benefits of relaxation, stres...
-
I am a fully trained male massage therapist providing mobile services in the London area after 5pm. My style of massage is Swedish. Price...
-
FULL HEAD OR COLOUR OR HIGHLIGHTS WASH CUT AND FINISH ONLY 50. WASH AND BLOW DRY ONLY 10 ACRYLIC NAILS ONLY 15.00 GELFX GEL POLISH...
-
Beautiful, Affordable Hair Extensions. Different methods available including the most popular Bonding and Micro Rings. Top quality 100% Hu...
-
hi are you looking for a full and relaxing body massage for just 20ph my name is ben im 35 i live in birmingham male and female welcome...
-
I invite you to step away from your busy life for a relaxing massage in your own environment. Enjoy the health benefits of relaxation, stres...
-
Lovely clean and comfortable room to rent in the Charminster area of Bournemouth by the hour. Fully equipped with massage couch, leather ...
-
hello: My name is Nina,I am 26years old qualified masseuse with good experience. I offer full body relaxing massage from my beautiful apa...
-
The secret of feeling fantastic: Four handed massage incorporating Lomi Lomi by identical twins in beautiful garden cabin retreat! Als...
0 comments:
Post a Comment