Friday, June 1, 2012
Revitalizing massage by a geniune masseur. !
Hello ladies and gents!!!
My name is Larissa, I am a 26 year old qualified female massage therapist. I live in North London (5 min from Edgware station) in a nice and clean flat with free parking.
My massage It is a whole body massage performed with movements that create a firm but pleasant feeling of relaxation and stress release.
Therapeutic or relaxation massage has positive effects on circulation, immune function, digestion, nervous system, has an important role in repelling eliminate stress.
Effect of maintenance massage is seen immediately, you will see the state of vitality and energizing to have a massage after every session. It is recognized that it is better and cheaper to mantain healthy than you have to wait to get sick and then to treat .
I provide swedish,deep tissue ,indian head,reflexology ,therapeutic and cellulite massage.
I massage ladies and gents .
To make a booking please call .
My Opening times are Monday to Sunday 9.30am - 8pm
Charges are: 35 for 60 minutes and 55for 90 minutes
Please note that this is not a sexual service .
I am qualified RMTC
Thanks for understanding
Larissa Roberts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
My names Rebecca I am an experienced nail tech I have done nails now for over 7 years. My prices are very cheap I also do 3d nails. Have a l...
-
Busy Hair Saloon requried a Nail Technician on Commision Basis, You Must have all the Latest Nail skills i.e. Shellac, CnD, Acrylic and Gel ...
-
I invite you to step away from your busy life for a relaxing massage in your own environment. Enjoy the health benefits of relaxation, stres...
-
Beautiful, Affordable Hair Extensions. Different methods available including the most popular Bonding and Micro Rings. Top quality 100% Hu...
-
SPECIAL OFFER!! micro ring or micro fusion hair extensions from just 30 when you bring your own hair, I can also supply russian hair, prices...
-
Our Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Philippine massage therapists are trained in Tokyo, Shanghai, etc with local and UK massage qualifications. ...
-
hi are you looking for a full and relaxing body massage for just 20ph my name is ben im 35 i live in birmingham male and female welcome...
-
Hi my name NAT i am come from thailand i have been working experiean in thai massage and now am here in UK I have qualified from Thai th...
-
FULL HEAD OR COLOUR OR HIGHLIGHTS WASH CUT AND FINISH ONLY 50. WASH AND BLOW DRY ONLY 10 ACRYLIC NAILS ONLY 15.00 GELFX GEL POLISH...
-
I invite you to step away from your busy life for a relaxing massage in your own environment. Enjoy the health benefits of relaxation, stres...
0 comments:
Post a Comment