Friday, June 1, 2012
Enjoy a professional male massage !
Relax as I provide you with a one-season full body massage which is tailored to your needs.My hands and experience will make you feel comfortably ,relaxed, stimulated and invigorated
A visiting service to your home, place of work or hotel is also available
Please note that this is a professional massage service only and no sexual service are offered and is available to both male and female.
Fully ITEC qualified
Please call to make an appointment at 07445078394 or http://www.timeformassage.co.uk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
My names Rebecca I am an experienced nail tech I have done nails now for over 7 years. My prices are very cheap I also do 3d nails. Have a l...
-
Busy Hair Saloon requried a Nail Technician on Commision Basis, You Must have all the Latest Nail skills i.e. Shellac, CnD, Acrylic and Gel ...
-
I invite you to step away from your busy life for a relaxing massage in your own environment. Enjoy the health benefits of relaxation, stres...
-
Beautiful, Affordable Hair Extensions. Different methods available including the most popular Bonding and Micro Rings. Top quality 100% Hu...
-
SPECIAL OFFER!! micro ring or micro fusion hair extensions from just 30 when you bring your own hair, I can also supply russian hair, prices...
-
Our Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Philippine massage therapists are trained in Tokyo, Shanghai, etc with local and UK massage qualifications. ...
-
hi are you looking for a full and relaxing body massage for just 20ph my name is ben im 35 i live in birmingham male and female welcome...
-
Hi my name NAT i am come from thailand i have been working experiean in thai massage and now am here in UK I have qualified from Thai th...
-
FULL HEAD OR COLOUR OR HIGHLIGHTS WASH CUT AND FINISH ONLY 50. WASH AND BLOW DRY ONLY 10 ACRYLIC NAILS ONLY 15.00 GELFX GEL POLISH...
-
I invite you to step away from your busy life for a relaxing massage in your own environment. Enjoy the health benefits of relaxation, stres...
0 comments:
Post a Comment