Monday, September 24, 2012

Full Set Of Acrylics £25!! Book NOW!!!! -

WEBSITE - www.suaynailsandbeauty.co.uk My Name Is Stephanie And I Am A Fully Qualified HD Brows Stylist. HD Brows Are A 7 Step Eye Brow Treatment Using Branded Products and Focusing Mainly On Design. Why Not Book Your Treatment Today 25 I Am A Fully Qualified CND Nail Technician For Acrylics, Gels, Shellac, Rockstars, Minx And Hollywood Toes. I Only Use Top Quality Products. I Am Offering A Full Set Of Acrylic/Gel Enhancements For 25. Nail Art And From 50p Per Nail. Shellac 18 - French Shellac 20 Rockstars 20 Minx/Hollywood Toes 15 Manicures From 8 And Pedicures From 10 Spray Tans 10 Group Book And Have A Pamper Party Of Over 5 And Have A Treatment Of Your Choice For FREE!!!! Great For Birthdays, Hen Nights, Or Just A Girls Night In. Have This Done In The Comfort Of Your Own Home, No Need To Travel Or Arrange Childcare. If You Have Any Further Questions Please Call Or Text Me On 07818556595 Check Out My Facebook Page Where You Can View My Price List And See Treatments That I Have Carried Out - www.facebook.com/suaynailsandbeauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular